become a member
Join the Greater Baltimore Cultural Alliance to be a part of an organization that serves more than 300 cultural organizations, artists, and individuals in the Baltimore metropolitan area!
Complete the appropriate Membership Form and mail to GBCA (1800 N. Charles Street, Suite 810, Baltimore, MD 21201) or email as an attachment to Membership and Development Manager Melanie Robey (email@example.com).
Click here to view and print the Organization Membership Form.
Click here to view and print the Individual Artist Membership Form.
Dues may be paid by check (mailed to 1800 N. Charles Street, Suite 810, Baltimore, MD 21201) or online via PayPal. If payment is not received within one week of the membership application, your registration will be canceled.
Click the Donate button below to make your membership dues payment via PayPal. Please enter the appropriate rate in the donation field.
- Special member-access to the BaltimoreFunGuide allowing for easier event submission and event-specific photos. Listings are also sent to Visit Baltimore, Baltimore Office of Promotion & the Arts, and Baltimore Collegetown Network, which collectively have over 1 million hits per year. (Organization Member Benefit Only)
- Exclusive member-only opportunity to offer half-priced or free tickets in our weekly FunSaver email blast, sent to over 26,000 subscribers. (Organization Member Benefit Only)
- Professional development through GBCA Brown Bags & quarterly roundtables with topics centered around best practices in the industry and available resources.
- Ability to post job openings, workshops, classes, etc. to the JobsPlus website, which receives over 2,000 visits per week. Listings are also included in our weekly e-newsletter with a distribution of over 6,000.
- Promotion through GBCA’s Social Media efforts, including Facebook and Twitter, and through our weekly e-newsletter.
- Many networking opportunities throughout the year to meet colleagues in the arts & culture community, including monthly Arts & Culture Happy Hours at cultural venues throughout the region.
- Waived application fee to GBCA’s Rubys: Artist Project Grants Program. (Individual Artist Member Benefit Only)
- Being featured in promotional themed e-blasts for special events or occasions throughout the year, including Artscape, Free Fall, and the winter holidays.
- Up to two free hours of event filming per year and discounted rates for additional hours and sessions. (Organization Member Benefit Only)
- Free tickets to convenings of the cultural community—these can include discussions of arts and technology, national guest speakers, and more.
As a member of GBCA, your organization will not only have access to all these wonderful benefits, but you will also participate in the cultural community in an active way. Membership supports GBCA’s work on behalf of the entire sector as it works to connect artists and groups to one another and to resources; and advocate for the continued visibility and financial strength of the sector while addressing strategic issues facing the cultural community.
baltimore fun guide PRIVATE LABEL PARTNERS
Becoming a Private Label Partner allows organizations to feature a current, customized event calendar on their website without having to upload and manage any events! Private Label Partners can pull any or all events from the Baltimore Fun Guide. GBCA can tailor the events according to preferences.
To learn more about becoming a Private Label Partner, please contact Marketing and Program Manager David London by phone (410-230-0200) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).